Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What happens when a city girl marries a country boy...

Cowgirl killed a rabbit and decapitated it the other night. Which is way beyond my animal tolerance level. There was blood and little rabbit organs in the backyard. Naturally Cody wanted a piece of that action. After wrangling the two killing machines I did what any city raised woman would do, I yelled for DH. He comes running out in a panic and looks at me in disbelief when I frantically tell him he needs to get rid of the dead eviscerated rabbit. After realizing that I was serious he went to the garage, got a shovel and a bag and comes back ready to oblige me in my request. 
Right before he picks it up he looks at me and goes, "you know at home, this would be considered a quality dinner."

I just gave him a blank stare. 

Yup. Totally married a country bumpkin. 






2 comments:

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

oh, gross!!! That's not even suitable for the dogs!

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

I'm missing your dog stories! Where are you?!? :)