Friday, April 25, 2008

Doggy Bloggin' it

I've officially joined the world of bloggers. Scary place, but hopefully I'll enjoy it. I'm also sort hoping you will as well, but one step at a time I suppose. For those of you that know me, you know that dogs are my obsession. Always have been, always will be. Unlike those ballet lessons in the second grade....short lived interest. After 20 years of boring my entire extended family and all of my friends with my advice and stories revolving around dogs, I thought I would take them to the great wide world and blog em' out. This blog will (hopefully) be chock full of doggy stories, doggy behavior tips, pet peeves (pun intended), and exploits from the doggy rescue world. I also fully intend to have an adoption Friday. Check back every Friday to see who my featured fuzzy face is. 

Why do I do this crazy doggy stuff and what is my story you ask? My inspiration for my rescue work and obsession for all things doggy is my beloved four-legged companion Cody. I'll save his life story for another post. Stay tuned!

No comments: