Sunday, May 4, 2008

List of Destruction


People wonder how I know so much about dogs for having no training. That would be Cody's fault. He has presented every training challenge and scrap of patience in the world. His path of destruction has been spread far and wide. Think I'm kidding? See the (partial) list below.

3 feet of electrical wiring

2 lampshades

Pyrex dish

Statue I received in South Africa

A King size pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Easter Eggs PLUS the wrapping and plastic bag

5 lbs of margarine

20 plastic Easter Eggs full of chocolate (he climbed trees to get those)

2 1/2 lbs of sand out of Lake Pokegema in my DH's hometown

Tin can of green beans (not the beans, just the can)

Jumbo box of Tums

2 lbs of fudge

A cheese cutter from Sweden

At least a dozen loaves of bread

So the bottom line is this: You think YOUR dog has problems? Talk to me. I bet I can give you some advice. There's a pretty good chance that I've been there.


No comments: