Monday, May 5, 2008

Loose Stools - Gross I know...

I know, it's a heck of a title right? I was talking to some family members this weekend when I was in TX and the subject came up. We're a family of dog lovers, what can I say? I mentioned that 2 tablespoons of canned pumpkin (not the filling, just plain canned pumpkin) in both meals works wonders at firming things up a bit. It surprised me that some people didn't know that. My step-mom said, "Now THAT is something that should go on the blog!" So dear readers, here it is.

If your dog has loose stools, 2 tablespoons of canned pumpkin in both meals for 3-5 days should do the trick.

Disclaimer: This trick is for loose stools, NOT diarrhea. That calls for a different tip entirely. We'll hit on that lovely yet so common subject later.

No comments: